Blog: Your chance to grab a piece of low-carb action
Catherine Sleep | 30 June 2004
Ebay has famously become the sale method of choice for people wishing to offload quirky items. It offers worldwide exposure and cheap advertising. Now you can buy a business there – a low carb market featured in Time magazine is up for grabs.
Pure Foods, LLC, is a Beverly Hills-based privately held food conglomerate that four young entrepreneurs founded seven months ago. In a Board of Directors meeting held last week, it was decided that the company would concentrate on the frozen foods division and sell its two low-carb markets in Southern California.
The new generation goes about business in a new way.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs