Blog: Your chance to grab a piece of low-carb action
Catherine Sleep | 30 June 2004
Ebay has famously become the sale method of choice for people wishing to offload quirky items. It offers worldwide exposure and cheap advertising. Now you can buy a business there – a low carb market featured in Time magazine is up for grabs.
Pure Foods, LLC, is a Beverly Hills-based privately held food conglomerate that four young entrepreneurs founded seven months ago. In a Board of Directors meeting held last week, it was decided that the company would concentrate on the frozen foods division and sell its two low-carb markets in Southern California.
The new generation goes about business in a new way.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival