Blog: Your love affair with food and drink!
Catherine Sleep | 4 January 2006
I want you to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets… well, actually one of our freelance writers does. Helen Lewis is researching a report for just-food on indulgence foods, and she’s asked for your input.
Can indulgent foods also be healthy? How do we define a ‘foodie’ in 2006? Do you have to prepare a meal from scratch yourself to feel good about it? Do you feel guilty after eating an indulgent food? Do you mind paying a premium for it?
It takes just a couple of minutes to complete, and to thank you for your time, just-food is offering the chance for one respondent to win a free 12-month subscription.
Go on, wash your dirty linen in public (or stay anonymous if you prefer)!
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review