Blog: Your love affair with food and drink!
Catherine Sleep | 4 January 2006
I want you to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets… well, actually one of our freelance writers does. Helen Lewis is researching a report for just-food on indulgence foods, and she’s asked for your input.
Can indulgent foods also be healthy? How do we define a ‘foodie’ in 2006? Do you have to prepare a meal from scratch yourself to feel good about it? Do you feel guilty after eating an indulgent food? Do you mind paying a premium for it?
It takes just a couple of minutes to complete, and to thank you for your time, just-food is offering the chance for one respondent to win a free 12-month subscription.
Go on, wash your dirty linen in public (or stay anonymous if you prefer)!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth