Blog: Your love affair with food and drink!
Catherine Sleep | 4 January 2006
I want you to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets… well, actually one of our freelance writers does. Helen Lewis is researching a report for just-food on indulgence foods, and she’s asked for your input.
Can indulgent foods also be healthy? How do we define a ‘foodie’ in 2006? Do you have to prepare a meal from scratch yourself to feel good about it? Do you feel guilty after eating an indulgent food? Do you mind paying a premium for it?
It takes just a couple of minutes to complete, and to thank you for your time, just-food is offering the chance for one respondent to win a free 12-month subscription.
Go on, wash your dirty linen in public (or stay anonymous if you prefer)!
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1