Blog: Your love affair with food and drink!
Catherine Sleep | 4 January 2006
I want you to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets… well, actually one of our freelance writers does. Helen Lewis is researching a report for just-food on indulgence foods, and she’s asked for your input.
Can indulgent foods also be healthy? How do we define a ‘foodie’ in 2006? Do you have to prepare a meal from scratch yourself to feel good about it? Do you feel guilty after eating an indulgent food? Do you mind paying a premium for it?
It takes just a couple of minutes to complete, and to thank you for your time, just-food is offering the chance for one respondent to win a free 12-month subscription.
Go on, wash your dirty linen in public (or stay anonymous if you prefer)!
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China