Blog: Your love affair with food and drink!
Catherine Sleep | 4 January 2006
I want you to tell me your deepest, darkest secrets… well, actually one of our freelance writers does. Helen Lewis is researching a report for just-food on indulgence foods, and she’s asked for your input.
Can indulgent foods also be healthy? How do we define a ‘foodie’ in 2006? Do you have to prepare a meal from scratch yourself to feel good about it? Do you feel guilty after eating an indulgent food? Do you mind paying a premium for it?
It takes just a couple of minutes to complete, and to thank you for your time, just-food is offering the chance for one respondent to win a free 12-month subscription.
Go on, wash your dirty linen in public (or stay anonymous if you prefer)!
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%