The just-food guest blog
portrait-nopic_0.jpgThe food business guest blog on just-food
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: The just-food guest blog.
And so I bid farewell 29 Nov 13
Sachin Tendulkar isn't alone in bidding farewell to colleagues as, today, I enter into my final few hours as news editor for just-food...
Tesco draws line under US venture 27 Nov 13
Tesco has finally drawn a line under its failed US venture with the announcement the sale of much of its business in the market has been sold...
Premier Foods plc this morning (11 November) announced it has signed a three-year, exclusive, oils and fats collaboration and product co-development deal with food ingredients group AAK...
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has attempted to dampen growing political and industry opposition to its acquisition of Australian grain trader GrainCorp in the country...
Barilla has attempted to dig itself out of a massive, PR nightmare of a hole, after its CEO recently sparked outrage by saying he would never use gay couples in commercials...
UK consumer watchdog Which? has insisted shoppers should be wary of supermarket price match schemes due to a skewing of each retailer's comparisons...
It seems US business magnate Warren Buffett has very different views to activist investor Nelson Peltz on whether PepsiCo would benefit from a split...
US food manufacturers Kraft Foods Group and ConAgra Foods are extending their marketing partnership through a series of new campaigns...
As global speakers took to the podiums over the two and a half days of the World Retail Congress in Paris, one subject reoccurred, time and again: e-commerce and the evolution of digital...
Despite talk of the rapid growth of e-commerce and optimism for the emerging markets, one key message has run through the presentations of the World Retail Congress in the last two days: don't forget the customer...
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020