Free Food Industry Webinars from just-food
just-food's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical food issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling food webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
March 28, 2014 at 3PM (GMT)
In this webinar, just-food managing editor Dean Best will run through the results from our 2014 confidence survey, in which our readers tell us how they see the year panning out for the industry - with a focus on areas including consumer trends, M&A, NPD and sustainability. Dean will be joined by former IRI/PwC economist Rod Street and Charlotte Ashton, Business Development Director at Palatine Private Equity.
February 28, 2013 at 3PM (GMT)
Where's the food industry heading in 2013? Join us for this free webinar which exclusively reveals the results of the second just-food Confidence Survey along with additional analysis from a panel of experts.
July 3, 2012 at 2pm UK / 9am US / 3pm EUR /10pm HKT
The European Price and Promotion Special report is a in-depth analysis of how consumer behaviours have had a likely effect on the role of trade industry promotions.
April 5, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Where's the food industry heading in 2012? Join us for this free webinar which exclusively reveals the results of just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey along with additional analysis from SymphonyIRI.
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Fonterra dismisses claims CEO Spierings could exit
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- Vandemoortele family to own 100% of bakery group