Webinar: just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey
This event took place on April 5, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
Presentation 1: Highlights from just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey
Managing editor, Dean Best, will exclusively reveal key regional and global trends shaping the food sector in 2012 based on a survey of just-food's international readership. The survey itself canvassed views from global food industry professionals on areas such as consumer confidence, M&A and industry consolidation, commodity pressures and NPD. Dean will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of his own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
Presentation 2: Additional key industry insight from SymphonyIRI
Dean will be joined by Rod Street, Executive Vice President of the International Consulting Group at SymphonyIRI, who will give his take on the challenges and opportunities facing the food sector in 2012.
The presentations will be followed by a 15 minutes open Question and Answer session.
This webinar is free to attend but has limited places. Register today to reserve your place.
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak