Webinar: What role do promotions have in frugal times?
This event took place on July 3, 2012 at 2pm UK / 9am US / 3pm EUR /10pm HKT
just-food's latest webinar brings in executive vice president of the International Consulting Group at SymphonyIRI, Rod Street, to discuss a new report from the FMCG analysis firm on trade promotions.
Rod Street will outline the key findings of a SymphonyIRI report on pricing and promotions in Europe. The research analyses how consumer behaviour in the toughest economic conditions for a generation has affected trade promotions.
The webinar will answer key questions including:
- Is the role of promotions changing?
- Are shoppers still seduced by "buy two get three" offers when they need to control their spending?
- Are EDLP approaches likely to grow as a response to thrifty consumers or does the excitement of the promotion still animate POS and enrich a retailer's offer?
After Rod Street introduces the report, he will discuss its conclusions with just-food managing editor Dean Best.
Finally, the webinar as always will include a Q&A session, giving you the chance to get involved.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Brexit - Irish food export agency sounds warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights