UK: Mars re-branding offers consumers pleasure, not power
In 1959, Mars chocolate bars were first sold on the basis that they were a powerhouse of nutrition, a quick and convenient of helping UK consumers "Work, Rest and Play…" when eaten once a day. The slogan caught on, propelling the quasi-monolithic nougat, chocolate and caramel bar to the upper echelons of the British chocolate market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV