Following last week's news that Casino was planning to buy out 40% of the struggling Philippine Uniwide unit Fil-Franc Realty & Resources Inc, it has been announced that shareholders of the French retail giant have approved the deal.The Filipino company completing negotiations to own the remaining 60% is still remaining anonymous.