Blog: Dean BestFor those who are squeamish, look away now...

Dean Best | 10 June 2009

Consumers around the world have scare stories about finding "foreign" bodies in their food.

Often, however, it's tricky to grasp the level of distress or shock caused to shoppers when one simply reads about the latest "I found a pin in my soup" story in the local newspaper.

Today (10 June) the BBC presented us with graphic evidence of what confronted one shopper in Northern Ireland when he bought a malt loaf at a local supermarket.

Nice, eh?!




Forgot your password?