PB Gelatins, the gelatine unit of the Tessenderlo Group, is establishing a joint venture with Chinese company Zhejiang Feipeng Gelatin Industry Co with a view to developing high quality gelatine products.

The JV will be named PB Gelatins (Pingyang) co, and will be based in Wenzhou, in south-eastern China. Tessenderlo will hold an 80% stake in the newly formed company and Zhenjiang will hold the remaining 20%.

Tessenderlo said that the deal allowed the company to take a major step into the Chinese market, ensuring PB Gelatins presence in the three markets identified as most important by the company – Europe, North America and Asia.

Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.