Spanish dairy products group Iparlat has posted a net profit of €1.89m (US$2.05m) for 2002, up 34.6% year-on-year.

Iparlat said its turnover for 2002 was €240.7m, up 15% year-on-year. The company aims to reach a similar percentage increase in turnover for 2003.

Milk sales accounted for 70% of Iparlat’s total turnover, while the remaining 30% represented sales of dairy products.

The company, which is based in the Basque Country, said it aimed to raise sales of dairy products to 50% of total sales, reported the Spanish News Digest.


How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.