just-food.com, the leading food industry knowledge site has just announced the launch of its new free feature article feed.
Following the success of the just-food.com newsfeed, the new feature feed, which is available at https://www.just-food.com/affiliates/newsfeed.asp, will provide sites with free in-depth industry stories – a must for all food professionals.
Managing editor for just-food.com, Catherine Sleep, is sure that the feature feed will be another online success. She says, “Quality editors and journalists from in-house and around the world supply top stories in the form of breaking news and latest food industry developments. The feature feed allows us to supply more professionals with premium news, whether they are looking for a quick news digest or an in-depth report.”
Food industry webmasters and intranet content managers should visit
https://www.just-food.com/affiliates/newsfeed.asp to sign up and ensure they don’t miss out.
Benefits of a free just-food.com news feed
- fits in seamlessly with your existing page design
- enhances your site with the latest content and analysis from a leading source of food industry information.
- requires no maintenance or intervention once setup.
- makes your site ‘stickier’ – visitors have another reason to go to your site and stay there.
- provides content of high relevance and quality – old news does not attract visitors.
- Intranet owners get a service that keeps employees abreast of the latest issues relevant to their industry and news about clients, partners and competitors.
- It’s Free!
just-food.com is the premier online portal for food industry professionals worldwide. Targeted specifically at industry and business professionals the site provides a single point of reference for independent food industry information.
For more information, please contact:
Oliver Wilkinson, Online Marketing Manager, just-food.com
Telephone: +44 (0) 1386 383000