As a result of the voluntary liquidation of Commodity Systems, Sugaronline.com has been put up for sale.
The site is one of the Internet’s largest sugar trading portals, and is used by hundreds of industrial endusers, including many of the world’s best known brands, said liquidator David Ingram.
The site has become the latest victim of the so-called dotcom shakeout, in the course of which a number of apparently viable Internet trading companies failed to achieve critical mass before they ran out of money.
The following assets are for sale:
- The global brand and goodwill of Sugaronline
- The sugar industry portal at www.sugaronline.com
- A set of internet domain names including www.sugaronline.com and www.sugarinfo.co.uk
- A user database of over 19,000 registrants
- A sugar trading platform with marketing, procurement and exchange capabilities
- A current average daily new user sign-up rate of more than 30 registrants per day
- An active sugar technologists’ forum with over 2,000 members
For more information, including the Liquidator’s contact details and bidding process, download the following MS Word document: