HospitalityZone.com today announced the launch of their web site for independent operators in the restaurant/hospitality industry at www.hospitalityzone.com. The creation of an online membership based network for smaller independent restaurant, lodging and bed and breakfast operators will help to alleviate some of the difficulties independent operators face. HospitalityZone.com will also serve as a trusted “infomediary” providing members with impartial recommendations and information regarding various services that may improve the profitability of their operating units. Services include offering co-located, hosted websites, email, and an on-line Business-to-Business marketplace.
HospitalityZone.com will be the leading Internet destination for smaller independent restaurant and hospitality operators by creating a nationwide membership based network. These operators will
1. Have a HospitalityZone.com website, which includes development, hosting and maintenance of a 6 page site. If an operator currently has a web site developed, HospitalityZone.com will provide hosting and unlimited maintenance for their current site.
2. Have a HospitalityZone.com hosted e-mail.
3. Have access to a nationwide online marketplace for discounted goods and services thereby reducing costs and increasing operating efficiencies.
4. Interact on a HospitalityZone.com portal, which will offer a variety of infomediary and e-commerce services.
5. Give their customers the ability to communicate directly with and exchange information with HospitalityZone.com affiliated units.
6. Receive discounts on web based training through a partnership with Pinnacle Training.
On-line courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for one full year, eliminating the need for employees to travel off site for training. Choose from over 200 courses in the following course groups: 1) Business Management and Professional Skills, 2) PC Beginner Courses, 3) PC Productivity, Applications & Hardware, 4) Operating Systems and Utilities- Host and Desktop, 5) Networking – LAN, HTML, Internet, Java & TCP/IP, 6) Programming Languages and Development Tools, 7) Database Access – Client/Server, Mainframe, PC.
HospitalityZone.com is building its membership base to 20,000 independent operators over the next four years. For more information visit the web site at www.HospitalityZone.com