The Acemal Company has specialized in the construction of ovens for waffles and galettes since 1965. We provide installations for our customers worldwide, from the smallest to the largest industrial waffle manufacturer. Our qualified team and our flexibility allow us to offer tailor-made solutions to all waffle makers.
The numerous technical innovations of recent years, as well as the introduction of new types of machines, have made it possible to design completely automatic lines. We build automatic lines for waffles, as well as semi-automatic installations, from the filling system, proofing chambers, waffle oven, automatic removing system, spiral conveyors and chocolate coating machines
The care and attention given to the carrying out of installations has, over many years, earned us the confidence of our customers.
Tunnel ovens for baking galettes and waffles
Our tunnel ovens have a production capacity of up to 30,000 pieces per hour and an effective length of four to ten metres. The waffle moulds are in special cast iron and the ovens are equipped with colour touch screens, automatic temperature control systems and oiling systems.
The ovens are provided with a device for dividing the firm dough into pieces and an automatic extractor for removing the biscuits or waffles after baking.
Semi-automatic waffle ovens for all types of waffle
The standard version of the semi-automatic waffle oven comes with 20, 24, 30 or 36 waffle irons and natural gas or propane heating. Production capacity is between 1,000 and 8,000 waffles per hour, according to size and baking time.
The interchangeable character of the waffle irons means that the semi-automatic waffle oven can produce all types of waffles. It is also possible to equip the ovens with an injection device and a drum to remove the waffles after baking.
Entirely automatic waffle oven for soft waffles
The standard version of the entirely automatic waffle oven comes with 48, 60, 72, 80, 88 or 90 waffle irons and natural gas or propane heating. Production capacity is between 10,000 and 30,000 waffles per hour, according to size and baking time.
The automatic waffle ovens are provided with a dosing system for filling the waffle irons and a drum to remove the waffles after baking.
- Spiral conveyor with a cooling length to measure – both cooling and conveyor systems are stainless steel
- Cooling spiral
- Straight-line and curved conveyor
- Fermentation chambers and proofing chambers
- Fermentation cupboard for dough pieces with stainless steel trays
- Robot for automatic removal of the waffles – comes with different types of injection, dressing and dividing devices that can be made according to the type of waffle desired
- Chocolate coating machines
Automatic butter / liege waffle baking lines
Acemal also produces entirely automatic lines for the baking of butter waffles. The line consists of the following elements:
- An injector for semi-liquid batter
- A carousel-type oven
- A robot for the removal of waffles
- Conveyor belts
- A cooling spiral conveyor
Entirely automatic waffle oven for sugar (Liège) waffles
An entirely automatic line for the baking of Liège waffles is also available. This line is composed of:
- A divider: the weight of the dough ball can be adjusted from 30 to 150 grams
- Fermentation chamber
- Patented automatic transfer system to place the dough balls on the waffle plates
- Tunnel oven for waffles
- Removing the system of the waffles
- Cooling system: belts, spirals of cooling chamber. In the case of a cooling chamber, we give the opportunity to integrate an accumulation system type “buffer”. With an extremely compact cooling system in width and length, the products remain aligned during the whole process, allowing shorter and more constant packaging.
- Automatic cleaning system, with various possibilities
The range has a capacity of production between 5,000 and 30,000 waffles per hour, according to size and baking time.
These lines are built on size, according to the desired capacity of production and the size of the waffle.