The non-alcoholic beverages industry is continually evolving with new ingredients and products emerging constantly. It is becoming increasingly important to demonstrate the authenticity of products and to ensure that they stand out.
This year’s Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Conference will be taking place on 23-24 September 2014 in London. This highly anticipated event promises to be an engaging and memorable conference, exploring the driving forces and inspiration leading change in this rapidly evolving marketplace.
A blend of compelling real world insights, highly interactive presentations and discussions presents opportunities for extensive networking with key decision makers and allows attendees to investigate the challenges faced in industry and help find answers to key questions.
This year’s conference features a number of high-profile speakers, including:
- Jennifer Laguna, Orangina Schweppes marketing manager and consumer insights manager
- Giles Brook, Vita coco Drinks CEO
- Kate Woolf, Little Miracles Drinks international marketing manager
- Peter McConville, Lucozade and Ribena Group chief technology officer
- Simon Green, Global Brands marketing director
The conference programme will host an array of stimulating topics, including:
- The importance of taste and packaging excellence in fending off competition in mature juice markets
- Investigating the debate between natural and artificial sweetener in a world that is becoming increasingly concerned with sugar intake
- Investigating growth opportunities in the on-the-go drinks market
- Identifying the challenges experienced by the industry when looking at new legislations and considering a different approach
- Overcoming challenges to maintain speed and frequency of innovation in your organisation
- Overcoming challenges of sourcing natural colour to maintain shelf-life and satisfy consumers health requirements
Book your place now using reference code MK-SRPF.