Employee owned confectionery maker Kaliszanka is currently seeking an outside investor to fund development during 2001. Over the last few years, it is one of the few companies in the sector to consistently post profits, having taken on 200 new employees and recently opened its fifth production line.

So far, ZL25m has been set aside for investments, which represents approximately 80% of the company’s profits. The remaining 20% is paid out in dividends.